Woody and Nyah are brother and sister. They are 4 years old and love eachother dearly, so much so that they need to be rehomed together.
Because they come as a pair we need experienced Ridgeback owners. …….Could you find a place in your hearts and home for this beautiful pair.
* Marley is looking for a home with somebody who is going to be there pretty much all of the time.
* He lived with a bitch from whom he was inseparable so perhaps another girl in his life would be just the ticket for him.
* He has never lived with cats and his girlfriend was not keen so we think he has probably learned this habit from her. For this reason, a perhaps a cat-free home would be a better idea.
* Marley is used to living with children and adores their company but, as per our policy, children of any prospective owners would need to be older than 10 years of age.
* Marley is good with all the dogs that he knows but his owner tells us that if he is challenged, he would certainly not back down or be a push-over. His owners tend to keep him on his lead, away from new dogs, just in case such a challenge arises but he feels with the right introduction, living with a new lady-friend shouldn’t be a problem. With such a powerful lad we need to take this seriously and so we would be looking for a home with somebody who has knowledge of Ridgebacks and large breeds.
* Marley and his current lady-friend live in their own extension to the property and while this is not really a kennel, it is separate from the main home and so he is not 100% toilet trained. He is currently still living with his owners, but their circumstances have changed necessitating the surrender of Marley which has broken their hearts entirely.
* We would prefer for any prospective owner to be able to meet him in his own home with his current owner, but should we not be able to find anybody in the near future, he will be coming into our Chesterfield kennels.
Initially we will go though our waiting list to find new homes for all rescue dogs. If you aren’t on our waiting list already but do want to be considered for rehoming a dog, please register by filling out our Potential Owner’s form.
It is worth noting that while we do our absolute best to give as much information as we can, and an honest opinion of all dogs that need re-homing, it must be stressed that all too often details which accompany these recycled Ridgebacks can be sketchy at best and sometimes incorrect.
On re-homing, every one of our dogs comes with five weeks free pet insurance from Agria Pet Insurance